There is no limit on the amount of goodness we can put into the world and sometimes small acts make the biggest impact. Something as simple as saying please or thank you can turn a day around and make life seem that much better.
Random Acts of Kindness Day encourages you to get out there and be the light you want to see in the world.
This holiday is all about making the world a better place and helping make kindness a part of our everyday lives. The great thing about kindness is that it's contagious! If we start with ourselves, we can inspire those around us to also act with warmth and care.
There are so many ways to quickly and easily ways to spread love and kindness? Take a look at a few options below for a few good ideas.
1. Pay it Backward: buy a drink or snack (like gourmet popcorn!) for the person behind you in line
2. Surprise a neighbor with freshly baked cookies or treats!
3. Bring snacks into the office for co-workers
4. Deliver a tin of Gourmet Popcorn to a friend or family member you haven't seen in awhile.
5. Leave a box of goodies in your mailbox for the mailman.
Want more ideas? Check out a larger list here.
Random Acts of Kindness Day, may be just a day, but let's try to make kindness a part of our daily lives. Help yourself by helping others – the smile on their face and yours will prove it’s all worth it.