When it comes to creating a great wedding, guests appreciate choices. Good music, creative drinks and delicious food will ensure your wedding is one to remember. If you want to give your guests a playground of flavor combinations, set up a gourmet popcorn bar at your event. Popcorn Bars are not only convenient and affordable they are also creative and help set the mood of the wedding. Not only that, with a little imagination they can also double as beautiful decoration.
Interested in creating a festive, interactive snack bar? Take a look at these Gourmet Popcorn bar ideas to help you design a fun design that will help set the mood for your wedding day.
1. Take for instance Kasey Musgraves and Ruston Kelly rustic wedding. They put popcorn in affordable bushel baskets to create a low key atmosphere.
2. Create a Fun Outdoor Space
3. Create a Carnival Themed Popcorn Bar
4. Fun and Elegant
How to Get Started:
- Pick various containers: If you offer several popcorn types, use clear containers to display them so guests can tell which kind they're grabbing. Use smaller containers for your toppings, and incorporate fun shapes or designs that fit your theme.
- Make labels: Ensure your guests know the flavors by labeling all your popcorn types.
- Set out bags, bowls and scoops: Get creative with the type of bags or small bowls guests use to put their popcorn in.
A wedding popcorn bar is not only a great idea for the cocktail hour, but also makes a great snack option all night long. Dancing the night away can make wedding guests hungry. Keep your wedding guests full and fueled they will love having a late-night snack, and leftover baggies of popcorn make for cute wedding favors.
Want me popcorn ideas? We found lots more here!